King Sturge - Improving Building Performance
As one of the UK’s largest property management companies, King Sturge recognises the importance of Energy Management, whilst delivering optimum comfort conditions to the Tenants of the buildings, they manage. In 2007, King Sturge identified the need to review and consolidate the M&E contract at 200 Grays Inn Road, home of ITN and ITV. They asked ETS to work as an embedded specialist, to manage this process and since then, have broadened our remit to include full Engineering, Controls, and now Energy Management for the building.
• M&E Contract Specification and management of tender.
• Benchmarking and Auditing of Energy, Engineering, and Controls.
• Ongoing Auditing of M&E Contract, to ensure consistency and quality of service.
• BMS maintenance and management.
• Full Energy Management including Targeting, Monitoring, Reporting.
• Successful appointment of new M&E contractor, against a bespoke Specification and Contract with management systems in place, to measure performance.
• Increased client satisfaction from M&E contract service and value
• BMS returned to fully operational status leading to dramatically improved comfort conditions for tenants
• 2010 awarded full energy management responsibilities with an agreed target of savings £250,000 from a £1.6 million energy spend (16%) during 2011